Friday, November 25, 2011

How to Accelerate Success in Your Life

,
How to Accelerate Success in Your Life
If you've read my two previous articles on blogs, you should feel a little more qualified to improve the readership of your blog, or if you do not have a blog, how to write a regular blog could help you in your profession, your business or your sport or other passion.

I shared some tips I learned from a one-hour interview I had with my mentor and friend, Steve, is arguably the greatest blogger in the world.

Truth, Love, Power

In this article, I want to share expert answers when asked what were his three main growth drivers that he had discovered in his years of personal development and share his ideas on his blog. It is his opinion on how to achieve your goals and the success you want in your life.

1. TRUTH: Actually, it means to be positive about yourself and your situation. To be aware of the self where you are in your life. Many of us live in a bubble more confidence and grandiose expectations (my words) and Steve said that we must have a sincere and realistic understanding of our current situation. So, in your personal life, financial, health or any other area of ​​your life, he advises to ask a good friend, a mentor or coach to tell you honestly how you are doing, to examine the physical evidence, and to accept that image as truth.

I do this for me, with a good friend that helps me deal with some problems in my life, and I must admit that it is difficult to accept at times. But I see the advantage of not watching my life through "rose colored glasses", but rather to accept the truth of where I am, therefore I am better able to define the right objectives and strategies.

2. LOVE: In love, Steve ways to look at people, relationships, you have in your life and know where they take you. Do they add positively to the direction you want to go? He suggests separating with anyone who is not going in the right direction with you, because they drag you down. I always thought I did not want negative people in my life, and I have a friend who is always negative and complains about the life of all time. I tend to feel depressed after meeting with him, so I have to seriously consider cutting the contact. And then Steve says, you can find the most suitable relations, joining a club, volunteer or friends with whom you share the right convictions etc.

3. FOOD: It just means that you must take action. Use your power to act, to create good habits that you take in the direction you have chosen to settle. So have no excuse, no reason to procrastinate, but to use your power to make things happen. I think 70% of success is simply to be there and this is so true. I finally went to my friend who had offered to help me go on two really important questions that I had been off age - and that made me slide down -.... and we have done in a matter of an hour.

0 comments to “How to Accelerate Success in Your Life”

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.