Friday, November 25, 2011

Answer 3 Questions And Create The Perfect Blog Post

,
Answer 3 Questions and Create The Perfect Blog spot did a search recently for more information on what constitutes a position of "perfect" blog.

I found advice on the layout, fleas, length, images and much more. Although these are all important, they are not the most important considerations.

In my opinion, the three most critical points are often overlooked. I subscribe to several blogs in my areas of interest and I really do not care about the design and layout Super Duper as long as the blogger responds to these three questions for me:

Who is my niche ie who am I writing for?
What they care about most?
How can I better give it to them?
For example, via video, audio, photos or single copy.

Let's take a look at these in more detail with me as the owner and blogger hypothetical vacation.

Let's say I run a gite complex in France. I am also a keen runner and enter the races and events in France. I am aware that many other riders would benefit from this experience and decided to create a special offer on my property to keep the Week Runner 'once a year.

Who is my niche ie who am I writing for?
As I am reasonably knowledgeable about the sport and feel confident that I understand the needs and aspirations of my other runners, I will focus on intermediate and advanced riders.
What would intermediate and advanced riders care about most?
Some ideas would include:

- Training

- Operating time

- Avoid Injuries

- The land

- Diet

- Events

I think the best positions cover only one subject at a time so here I immediately ideas for at least six related posts. My job now is to choose a theme for my blog today. I decided on the "diet".

Food choices and habits are very important especially for avid runners on race day and the days leading up to the. I decided to start my blog about the food offered in my gite complex, how it is prepared and served and the reasons for choice. How my food will be good for the rider invited to stay with me.

How can I better give it to them?
I see now the video, audio, photos and copy.

As food preparation and presentation is very visual, and video and the photos seem an obvious choice here for maximum impact. I decided to make a video of 3 courses in preparing and photographing the finished dishes.

I will keep the wording of my blog to a minimum so as not to interfere with the visual impact of my video and images.

That's it! I will direct my readers to my website where they can find the details of every week, my Runner inclusive.

Try to answer these three questions every time you sit to create a blog. You may be pleasantly surprised by how you become concentrated and finally able to produce your posts in overdrive.

Following the format of your blog will become essential reading for your audience captivated.

0 comments to “Answer 3 Questions And Create The Perfect Blog Post”

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.